If you are interested in becoming part of the 360 family and team, please fill out the form on our Contact page and let us know your skillsets and what position you feel is a good fit for you in our organization.
• Pay/Compensation based on driving record, experience and potential!
• Paid holidays.
• Commission and bonuses available.
• You will gain incredible experience and knowledge, and become part of an extremely successful employee driven team!
• Opportunities for advancement.
• Entry level field technician for residential energy improvements.
• Full time.
• Responsible for driving crews to and from job sites.
• Responsible for assisting crews to set up and break down equipment and materials at the job site.
• Training may include any of the following: duct sealing, insulation, lighting, water saving devices, thermal boundary sealing, and some HVAC measures.
• Valid drivers license - Texas preferred.
• Clean driving record.
• No prior experience necessary, all training provided.
• Resume and references required with application.
About 360 Energy Savers:
360 Energy Savers is an employee driven company, and give employees the power to determine their own level of success within the company based on work ethic, attitude, professionalism, on-time arrivals, and cleanliness and organization. We take pride in operating a company that is built upon performance, results, workmanship, expertise, and customer satisfaction.