1. ENROLLMENT FORM - Fill out the 2 page Survey Request. Under no circumstances does this obligate you to anything. It just gives Austin Energy information to see if your community has received any rebate measures in the last 10 years.
2. VERIFICATION - We will get with you to line up an onsite Verification. The Verification will allow us to determine which measures and the rebate amounts you are eligible for.
3. TENANT NOTICE - Prior to the Verification, we will send you a sample Tenant Notice to distribute.
4. CALCULATE REBATE AMOUNTS - Once we have the data collected, we will enter the data into the Austin Energy software which will calculate the rebate amounts.
5. THREE PAGE PAPERWORK REQUIREMENT! - You would think dealing with the City the paperwork would be troublesome. Not in this case! It is only 3 documents!
6. REBATE AMOUNT - If the rebate amount is under $58,000, then work on your community can start rather quickly dependent on how busy we are. If the rebate amount is over $58,000, additional time will be required to process the paperwork. This can take up to 8 weeks......ouch!
7. START - Once the process has been completed, we can schedule a date to begin your work scope.
8. TENANT NOTICES- Not to worry, we put out the tenant notices 48 hours in advance. No need for you to field phone calls from your residents if they are sick, etc....
9. CONGRATULATIONS NOTICE- We leave behind a nice note to thank your resident for participating in the Austin Energy, Energy Efficiency Program.
10. REBATE DOLLARS - All rebate dollars go directly to us (the contractor) for performing the energy efficiency upgrades to your community. There is no out of pocket expenses to you!
360 ENERGY SAVERS CALL 512-474-8999
The Affordable Housing Program was implemented by the City of Austin in the Fall of 2017 as a recommendation from the Low Income Task Force appointed by the Austin City Council. This program funds 100% of the energy efficiency improvements for those rebate measures listed below. If a multi-family property is listed in the "Austin Tenant Council's Guide to Affordable Housing", these properties are automatically qualified for the program. The only requirement that will disqualify a community from participating is if a community is posted on the "Repeat Offender List". This is a list of those multi-family properties that have open code violations over an extended period of time. However, if 2 years subside without additional issues, then the community will be eligible. Please click this link to see if your community is listed in the "Austin Tenant Council's Guide to Affordable Housing". (Scroll to Page 11)
Again, this is a 100% funded program and some of the Energy Efficiency Measures include:
Comprehensive duct improvements and sealing.
Water Saving Devices Provided by Austin Water
LED Lighting to replace incandescent lighting.
To get started is easy! Simply fill out a SURVEY REQUEST and we will get the ball rolling for you!
Feel free to give us a call and we will forward you the contact information for the below communities. Please ask them what it is like doing business with us! These are the most recent jobs we have completed. We also have several hundred of other communities we have worked on and will provide you with the information that we have on file.
The following rebates consisted of/or…. Comprehensive Duct Sealing and Remediation, LED Lighting, Solar Screens, Water Saving Devices and/or Attic Insulation.
Jade Burgoyne - Regional Manager for Pinnacle Living
Collectively, the below communities received roughly $700,000 in energy efficiency improvements. The improvements consisted of Solar Screens and Duct Sealing. Oak Valley also received about 5,000 linear feet of new duct work. We are currently determining LED lighting and attic insulation needs.
Primrose at Shadow Creek $ 152,657.00
Rosemont at Hidden Creek $ 143,428.00
Rosemont at Oak Valley $ 299,896.00
Rosemont at Williamson Creek $ 79,612.00
Pattie Chandler - Manager Travis Park Apartments
Travis Park received roughly $124,000 in solar screens, LED's and comprehensive duct sealing measures.
Travis Park Apartments
Lloyd Moore - Manager Springdale Gardens
Springdale Gardens received almost $38,000 in water saving devices from Niagra Products, Solar Screens and comprehensive duct improvements.
Lloyd Moore [Lloyd@AmericanQualityHousing.Com]
Fran Rodda, Controller/Business Manager Mary Lee Foundation
We just completed the majority of the work for Mary Lee Foundation encompassing 14 properties. They received free solar screens, water saving devices, LED lighting, attic insulation and comprehensive duct improvements worth just over $100,000.00.
Matt Albrecht - Owner Serena Park, Goodwin Apartment Homes and Avalon Palms.
These properties received all measures. All in all, these properties have received roughly $186,000.00 in improvements.
Becky Diaz - Guardian Mgmt. Villas on Sixth
Received Comp. Duct Remediation and Sealing and LED light bulbs. Soon we will be adding attic insulation.
Susan Peterson - Foundation Communities.
Though we have worked on roughly 8 or so communities for Foundation through the existing MF Program at Austin Energy, only SWT was able to take advantage of the newly created LIAH Program as the program was just created last Fall. Susan is a new mother and has limited herself to very part time. The best way to contact her is via email.
Southwest Trails $ 77,064.00
Email: Susan Peterson
Angie Hargis - Austin Capitol Advisors -
Roughly 250,000 in improvements. Solar Screens, Comp. duct remediation and sealing, water saving devices. Soon, attic insulation will be added to several properties below. Angie no longer is with Capitol Advisors but feel free to call her.
Villas Del Sol $ 107,321.00
Lantana Trace $ 75,622.00
Trifecta Square $ 32,369.00
Quail Creek $ 13,063.00
Great Northern $ 5,347.00
Galewood Gardens $ 33,209.00
Bannister Place $ 5,368.00
Arbor Cove $ 9,941.00
Elm Park $ 10,611.00
Diego Silva - Huntington Meadows
Comp. duct remediation, water saving devices and solar screens.
Huntington Meadows $ 111,010.00